Thursday, September 23, 2010

Coming Home Tomorrow

Ayanna Simone Taylor is coming home to Seattle tomorrow!

Ayanna is such a blessing. She was born on May 1, 2010. She has the most amazing disposition. Ayanna was born with severe trachea malacia and a T fistula. She was also born with only one functioning kidney, no anus, and vaginial issues. She has had a T fistuala repair surgery, as well as a nissen fundoplication to help the reflux. She also has a custom trachea to prevent an airway collapse, an temporary ostomy and she is fed by a G-tube. I will take more pictures of her tomorrow, when she arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see ya'll adopting this precious little girl. May the Lord bless your family. May the Lord also provide healing and a normal life for this child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe that Ayanna is really coming home finally....It's me Teresa (momma) and I am so very excited! I got up super early this morning drove to Oregon to get all trained on her home ventilator & the special trach....I guess that on my way to the airport it will finally be ok to stop by costco and buy diapers....I personally want to thank ALL of her amazing nurses at All Children's Hospital you have loved my little princess like all of your own and we feel so blessed that she is so loved by you all...we feel like you are her 1st family and we are the 2nd family...but in a sence we are now we are one large family that is filled with soooo much love...I can't ever thank you all enough for loving her so much....love T

    ReplyDelete