Saturday, October 2, 2010

**Saturday Update**

Hello Everyone....It has truely been an amazing week for us.  Ayanna is gaining weight she is up to 6.36 kg (12.7 pounds)....she is just on a cpap now and as of this morning she is not on anything whenever she is awake....
We had such a crazy busy day yesterday all of the nursing companies came to interview...it's so hard as they are saying that she has 16hrs of RN care per day available to her but I really want to do the majority of her care....I wish that I would hit the lottery I would fly Lisa out here....I am really missing her so much!!!! I find myself wanting to call her and give her report just so I can hear her voice....I need to have her make me and Ayanna a cd of her just talking.....
We are hoping to come home the 18th of October, but my goal is the 12th....we have amazing Dr's at Children's Hospital it's just so hard leaving her each day...I wish that I could just room-in, but I think Cameron and Sam would dis-own me. 
We are going up to see her and spend the day with her after I get off work...Cameron is excited to give his sister a bath and play with her crazy hair....he is so excited for her to come home...it's so funny he is constantly making excuses why he shouldn't have to go to school and he knows that he can't say he is sick as he really can't go....but some of the excuses are so funny....boy does he have an imagination!!!
I just wanted to thank you all that have bought pieces of Ayanna's puzzle...it is here and Cameron's youth group at church are putting it together each Wednesday so this week I will have new pictures to post of it coming together!!!!!
My goal is to have the last of the legals paid for by the time she comes home, so I can just focus on spoiling her and taking her to all of her appts....
She is starting binky training and seems to dig it...no gaggin' so we have lots of yummy food in our future!!!!
Thank you all for the continued prayers and support and hugs each week they are so amazing.....we love you all and I will post again tomorrow...
love you all
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment