Thursday, October 7, 2010

**Thursday 10/6/2010**

Hello Everyone.....Ayanna is so amazing :)  She is set for a Wednesday discharge to come home...We had all of her nurses over for dinner last night and I am feeling very lucky to have nurses standing in line to come and play with her.  She is completely off her cpap all day and is only using it at night when she is sleeping.  I changed her trach today for the 1st time and she kept looking at me like "we got this momma" and didn't cry a tear....i was shakin' like a leaf.....but I passed with an A+ the Oto dr said so that made me feel good.  It's so funny the second I leave her room there is a volunteer to immediately come in and play with her so that is really nice....Please say a prayer that some more grants come in as I am really starting to stress that all of our legals aren't done/paid for yet but I know the man up stairs is trying to teach me to just let go and let him handle it.....anyways I will post again Saturday as her and I are going to have a sleepover.....i can't wait to snuggle her all night long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment